• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No more 09 xtx's???

chevmal67

Pro
Im looking into buying one. I went to a dealer(Fargo, ND) yesterday and they didnt have any, but they thought their store 60 miles away did. Went there today and they didnt have any either, the guy i talked to(sales manager) said the xtx's have been selling like hotcakes and didnt think they would be getting anymore and said there wasnt any even close according to his locater thing, which i find hard to believe.. I figured id have no problem getting one but aparently yammis promotion is going pretty well! Now i have a feeling im gonna be paying more since there are more demand for them, the dealers are gonna try make a cpl more bucks on em.. or i will just wait till the 10's show up and go for that 4 yr warranty deal.. This is also my first post so hello everyone!

allen ulmer has one for sale in south dakota just south of you a road trip away. ski

I'd check Revolutions in Grand Forks, for the price U Motors has on the 09 RTX's it would be hard to pass up , you can always long track it later if you have to have it and the RTX has better shocks anyway, something to think about. Prices on the 2010's are going up and the only difference is color, I'd look hard for a 09.

DeerHuntr said:
I'd check Revolutions in Grand Forks, for the price U Motors has on the 09 RTX's it would be hard to pass up , you can always long track it later if you have to have it and the RTX has better shocks anyway, something to think about. Prices on the 2010's are going up and the only difference is color, I'd look hard for a 09.

That is where i went. U motors.. They do have a good price on the RTX's but thats because they cant sell em, thats what they told me. I think i am set on an XTX. If i am spending that kind of money I would like to get what i want!

I asked for a quote on one a seabergs in Detroit Lakes, he said he didnt have any in stock but thought he could get one. I would guess if they gotta get one in specially for me, they would want more $$.

cliff rue motors in hibbing has 2 or 3 - call john at 866-891-6902 - he deals too.

Otherwise call Pat's in Greenland, MI. He always has a good inventory of current Yammies.

I've got one I'll sell... It's white and grey with about 500 miles and a 5 year warranty.

Blue 4's Rule said:
Sorry, no XTX to offer you but just wanted to welcome you to a really great site!

Thanks!
A dealer got back to me saying that he could get one in and itd be $8799! Was not expecting that! I dont know if that is out the door price yet. The other dealer told me $7600, but they didnt have any. I sent an email to all the dealers around me tonight and we will see.. My options now are try to get one yet this year, or wait till next yr where they will be a lot more $$ and not really any better then the '09's. I am sure there wont be any carry-overs left by next year. Or i could scratch the whole xtx thing and buy a ski-doo renegade something!

Cliff Rue does have a couple in stock and I called them today. $7999 is the price they gave me over the phone, but you may be able to talk them down a bit more??

If your local dealer is not willing to have one trucked in from elsewhere, then go elsewhere. I have seen dealers do this many times in the past.

They are all over the place around here, and Plenty more are in crates at dealerships. New sled sales have been poor despite a pretty good snow season so far.

Back