• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No power to 12v accessories

SIKEWARD

Expert
Just got a new 23 ltxgt. Power steering is phenomenal!!! Anyways none of the 12v plugs work, cigarette lighter, heated helmet, and accessory plug behind right foot well. I checked the fuses in the front of the sled and they are all good. Anybody got any ideas for a simple fix before I take it back to the dealer? Thanks happy new year!!!

There is also a relay that all that power goes through, labeled tailight. 1st relay in the top row of 4 pin relays or 3rd fuse down in the second row.

1672493983416.png

I didn’t check any of the relays. I’ll see if I swap them around if things start working. I called the dealer today and they are going to pick it up next week. It’s leaking oil too. Geez where is the quality control on these things.

Update. Dealer fixed the sled in a day and brought it back. Said a hose clamp was lose causing the oil leak and a ground wire was disconnected in the harness somewhere. Either way she is fixed and back up and running. This thing is awesome!!!

Back