• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

no start mystery/ fuel pump relay?

ScottyD

Expert
Hamilton Ontario/sled from Sand Lake/Kearney
fired my rtx up in the garage , let it warm up, rode across the lake and shut it down. when i went to start it again it would crank and not fire, i couldnt hear the fuel pump energize, so i checked all the fuse's and kept tapping the relay. finally the fuel pump energized and it fired. it wasn't a cold day and it hasn't done it since.
anyone else have this happen?

Attachments

• nytro front.jpg
    nytro front.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2300.JPG
    IMG_2300.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 40

yes had the same thing happen to mine....its done it 3 times already....the first 2 times i unplugged the main harness and plugged back in and it fired...the third time unloaded off trailer drove a mile then stopped came back out and no go....unhooked the 3rd relay on the lh side held it in front of a furnace for a bit reinstalled and it worked....sleds going in to the dealer for a new one...warranty should pay for it...

relay

Mine did it this last weekend. Drove all day Saturday with no issues. Tried starting Sunday morning and it would turn over but wouldn't fire. Pulled the relay and warmed it up for about 20 min. Reinstalled and it fired up like normal. Worked the rest of the day no problem.

Back