• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NO turbo??

X-Treme

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 SRViper MT-X
Are these things rideable sans turbo AT ALL? Cause if everyone is gonna turbo them anyway, why not just factory turbo them. I was considering one, but if they absolutely need a turbo, I may look elsewhere...

Viper comes stopped up due to EPA regs. Put a clutch kit, can, and air box mod and its a whole new machine.

Are these things rideable sans turbo AT ALL? Cause if everyone is gonna turbo them anyway, why not just factory turbo them. I was considering one, but if they absolutely need a turbo, I may look elsewhere...

Where do you plan on riding?

Like mountaintech said where do you ride, at what elevation, and what kind of terrian

I have a Nytro XTX with the 1.75 and the same motor as the new viper and after leaving 800cc 2 strokes it's definitely less power, but more torque. It fell between my summit 600 and 800. After riding my buds 180hp Push turbo nytro last year I was hooked, it's got power everywhere. The turbos only 20hp more or so than an 800 but its that deep down 4 stroke grunt that you fall in love with.

If you get one set up with a reliable boost controller, you can have that same power at every elevation.........

Back