• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

not really newbie...but back

pogoyamie

Veteran
Website
www.harrysautosales.com
hey folks...took a year off but former pogoyammie is back as pogoyamie...now in 4-stroke garb. I have to admit that I went to Bombardier for a year after many years with Yamaha...and I couldn't have been more disappointed. I tried to get the old login to work, but it was easier to just re-register under a new name...so it's great to be back! I'll tell you what...I'm a newbie to the 4-stroke game (and to the 2-up game as well for this year). Just got an 08 venture lite and love it. Sure to post more as I break stuff!!! On a sad note I finally had to retire the old pogo vmax...she had a good run, but it was time to put her down.

Welcome back! You will love the new four stroke sleds! I went from 03RX to a 07 Apex, and o man what a diff!! HUGH!! Good luck with the new Iron! Honk

welcome back!! i have some buddies that went to bomb after yamaha and they cant wait to come back either, i myself have been to the yellow side and glad to be back and on a 4 stroke too

Great to have someone return to the YAMAHA fold,My family started out on yamahas but myself was the three other brands (82elan,94puma,98indy 500)before i got the warrior.

I was brought up in an Arctic Cat family...first sled a 73 puma 440(sachs)...dad was a big cat guy...that was a family departure because his dad was a rupp guy...man, think back to those years with all the sled manufacturers...anyhoo, I went blue (actually silver) then and never looked back...first sled I bought with my own moneyas an enticer 250...followed by an exciter 440(wish i had them now)...moved to florida for 4 years, then colorado. Bought a 98 phazer mountain lite in heat red...considered A LIGHTWEIGHT in most of the mountain circles but loved it...movedd back east and went pogo with a 96 xt600, then an sx600r, then viper....then 05 MXZ 500, but hey, we all make mistakes...just ask my first wife hehe.

love the vent lite...feels more mountain then touring in the deep stuff (solo) lots like my 98 phazer mtn.

anyone else put miles on a venture lite?

Back