• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I'M BACK!!!!

Every time I swing a leg over something else I hop off and ask myself why I bother?
Until guys half my age on new sleds are leaving me and my EPS Apex in the dust I’ll keep enjoying every second of it.
If it wasn’t for the seating position I would still have my Apex.

Welcome home Steve! We picked up a 900T last spring for my wife. We are keeping her 10k mile EPS Vector as a back up. My SW has 5k miles on it.

The season is short. You never know when you may be facing downtime.

If it wasn’t for the seating position I would still have my Apex.
Seat concepts kit and a pivot riser, fixed.
I’d have a tough time riding the stock seating position these days too.

Seat concepts kit and a pivot riser, fixed.
I’d have a tough time riding the stock seating position these days too.
Yeah tried that on my 07 and my 11 but it still didn’t help much on big mile trips.

Welcome back Steve.. Definitely miss reading your posts as they are a great asset to this forum ;)..

Last edited:
I've also been working on my old SideWinder this whole time also.
I sold that sled cuz I was sick of working on it and I'm STILL working on it!!!!!
I was reading some of your funny post on the yellow site as I was there trying to find info on the ruff clutch engagement on my wife's 900T 130hp.

I though to myself, did I miss Steve's end of season report on his 900R? You like it?!

Last edited:
Welcome Back Steve ! I guess that's why I haven't seen you on the trails you were in Doo disguise? lol

Welcome Back Steve ! I guess that's why I haven't seen you on the trails you were in Doo disguise? lol

I never left really.
I only checked TY 2wice a day compared to 3 times a day.
Last year I rode the County for 90% of my 5700 miles.
I also have a TY Decal on my windshield, Blue Shock Covers & a HUGE TY Decal on the back of my trailer.
Considering I do the wrenching on my old SideWinder & now 3 Apex's, TY is my "Home"

Met some TY guys on DOOTALK
We can't give up that Yamaha Dream yet

Back