• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro A arms

Noah Hearns

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
09 nytro xtx
hey guys recently had to do my third front end replacement on my 09 xtx ( let a friend ride it last season and he hit a tree) After getting it bolted back on I realized my one arm was pushed back and the shock is still touching which tells me the arm is bent. So I was looking to get some opinions on good arms for Nytros. Thanks guys

I can't say enough good things about my Mountaintech 40" + 2" arms. Awesome on trail and give a lot more menouverability off trail. They come with super heavy duty ball joints too. Throw in some oilite bushings and you will be set. Get a Grizz subframe kit welded in and save this subframe!

X2 on mountaintech a-arms, I have the same set as Rooster, although I have not ridden with them on yet due to quick loss of snow late last year.
The quality of workmanship is excellent. Can't wait to ride with this year with the new geometry. 40" wide +2" forward.

Is mountain tech a Canadian company or US? Also how much for the arms ? I was running ARS arms.

It is an American company, but it doesn't matter, they all seem to sell in US dollars.

Thanks Guys. I am getting ready to release them as soon as I have a spare minute.
I've been doing a lot of reading on your product and I think I'm gonna buy a set and try them out.

Be nice if the dollar recovers, but I'de love a set also!

Back