• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

nytro clutching with 8bu-00 weights

apexgt1000

hi.i have a 2008 nytro with a hurricane power upgrade i recieved the weights with the kit.it revs to 8000 rpms then it falls back to 7600 i have silver spring in it now same results with pink spring also.anyone know whats wrong.track is extended to 144 also.thanks

Is the weight loaded? If so try emptying it.....I've heard of mountain guys running it but completely empty. I never had any success with them but never played around either...I used the stock springs when it tried them and could never run past 8400-8600

8bu

What helix do u have in there they ran good in mine I just didnt notice a huge imporvment with them

I have the exact set up from hurricane, it does work well with the weights in the tip but for drag racing or real long pulls. Just remove the weight (pin)at the tip and the rpms wil shoot up to 8800 to 9100 and you'll get into the power instantly and reach top speeds of 170 km or 107 mph. Leave the pin weight in the heel as is... You won't believe the acceleration is unreal. This power upgrade absulutlly ROCK'S also drill the 3-1/4" hole at the bottom of your air box as per Dave at hurricane.

Back