• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Engine Weight

00-NUKE

Expert
Does anyone have the weight of just the engine from the Nytro? I would like to know how it truley stacks up to the engine weight of the 2 strokes. I know the Nytro engine has a bit of Magnesium in it.

I tryed a search and can't find it but I think it was on here that someone weighed an apex and a nytro engine and they where very close , can't remember what the weight was .
I'll keep searching or maybe someone else is better at the search and can find it

Engine, aftermarket exhaust, and stock intake on mine was 126lbs and the engine itself was 118 on my Walmart bathroom scale. It weighs ruffly 30 lbs more than other comparable hp engines out there

Thanks for the 411. It's good to know how much meat resides in the chassis. I saw a few Nytro engines at Haydays for sale, and it gets a guy thinking about what else he can fit them in? Hmmmmm.

natedawgedog said:
Engine, aftermarket exhaust, and stock intake on mine was 126lbs and the engine itself was 118 on my Walmart bathroom scale. It weighs ruffly 30 lbs more than other comparable hp engines out there

You mean comparable 2-strokes out there. That's a given

Yea that's what I meant in my last post sorry for the confusion

Back