• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Exhaust

I like how 23,000 miles is a possibility on a Yamaha engine. I don't think I'll ever own a 2 stroke again! Good for the muffler as well....

Running a MBRP On my RTX SE. Sound is sweet, got a nice bark to it.

SBM "may" be a decent product but man they are waaaay over priced. I've used their clutch kit and tunnel plate and definitely feel it was too expensive after comparing to the competition. He once charged me $30 for some nuts and bolts( 6 nuts and 6 bolts) that was supposed to be the tuning kit. The same nuts and bolts found at Ace Hardware. And I was not happy with their customer service at all. With that said I would go with the Hurricane exhaust. Dave is great and so is the product.

Does anyone have experience with excell ? I hear you can run there header and muffler with no power commander and it makes a noticeable gain ? Any thoughts ?

Anyone know where i can get a deal on a Schmidt Brothers pipe ? After shipping it would be over $400 dollars shipped to my house .

If you are looking for a used one, it can't hurt posting under wanted to buy in the classified section. Or you can always try a used snowmobile parts store like Al's Snowmobile parts warehouse. Any luck at part-time work on the side to assist you in getting a new SBM exhaust?

Hey, I'm in the market for a Nytro, looking at one with an Ultra-q and am just wondering if any tuning/clutch adjustments should be made?

Nothing required if has just a can on it. Although if it had a header also, I would recommend a fuel manager.

Anyone know where i can get a deal on a Schmidt Brothers pipe ? After shipping it would be over $400 dollars shipped to my house .
I have a mbrp one for sale if you are interested pm me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 74
Looking for a can (muffler) or a header (pipe)?

Hey everyone i am new to this site. I am looking for some help. I have a 2012 Yamaha Nytro XTX. I ride with a bunch of my freinds who own skidoo 800's. I am looking to spend some money to gain some horse power and lighten up the sled for trail use. Im not looking to drag race or anything of that nature i just want a snappy sled that performs very well on rough trails. Any thoughts on what i should buy ?

So i think i am going to pull the trigger on a schmidt brothers can . Should i put a tunnel block off on right away ? If so is the one from OFT worth the 40 extra dollars over the one from Schmidt Brothers .

Back