• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

nytro headlight swap

dilley

Veteran
i am looking to remove my stock headlight and replace with a smaller one. i am trying to open up the headlight cut out in the hood so i can get more air to the ic. any suggestions on what model or type of light to look for?

Piaa's work great but any cheapo lights from walmart will work. Every sled i have had i run piaa and have had great success with them. On my nytro this year i have no headlight, just a whole in the shroud. Will be mounting lights to the existing headlight bracket. Its fairly easy, i usually wire them so they only come on when the high beams are switched on.

i think he means the whole housing for something different all together, not just the bulbs, the only thing i can think of is some off road driving lights hard mounted in the hole that used to be where the stock headlight was

03turbo said:
i think he means the whole housing for something different all together, not just the bulbs, the only thing i can think of is some off road driving lights hard mounted in the hole that used to be where the stock headlight was

Thats what the piaas are :Rockon:

yes i am looking for a whole new housing to mount in the opening. i just want to find something that is bright enough to still ride at night and small enough to make it worth the swap.

well like yamiboost said, there are driving light offroad kits from piaa that i have seen on turbo sleds before and they seen to work pretty good

Back