• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

nytro overheating is it really that bad?

Grizz you ever seen temp light on sled with this stuff? Where do you buy it and how does it compare to engine ice or water wetter you think?

Last post intended for Rigidone not Grizz sorry.

My sled yes, once, was running it hard on an icy trail. But I run the Engine Energy product.

I do run the Ethanol shield in my trimmer and mowing equipment (own a lawn mowing service) My trimmers engine rests on the underside of my arm while I am using it. It is noticeably cooler to the touch and no burn on my arm, also I have a 4stroke trimmer. This year I am going to run a 2oz of Engine Energy and 2oz of Ethanol Shield with CCT in my sled and see how it works. Really we need a sled with a digital temp gauge to test it for us. I would be more than happy to send someone a bottle or 2 if there sled has a temp gauge and would be willing to report back their findings.

Water Wetter and Engine Ice are coolant additives, The B3C products are fuel additives. I ran Water Wetter in my Phazers. I am planning on doing a vent kit on my Nytro(should be in my mailbox when I get home), a full coolant flush and fill treated with Water Wetter this season, and run the fuel treatment. Only time will tell.

I work for the Distributor of this product in NY state, We don't sell to the public, dealers only. You can find small 2oz bottles at TSC, Home Depot, Lowes. Larger bottles would be available at small engine dealers and power sports shops. I know Excell Motorsports sells a butt load of it so you could order it from them, or here is a link to a dealer locator for B3C products.
http://www.b3cfuel.com/find-a-retailer/

Last edited:
Huh quite interesting. I will want to learn more when ready to tackle that task. Keep me in mind and in your loop with your new venture as I am curious as to what your findings are. Thanks

I have a mo flo console vent I will be selling. It vents right above radiator and works well. I am going with a diff style that gauge mounts to. Make offer.

I just built a custom console vent to help getting air flow to the radiator to help prevent the sled from over heating etc. Let me know if interested. Thanks.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416469035.129497.jpg

Heat exchanger helped me out greatly. I was getting the temp light all the time, now with the heat exchanger in I pretty much never get it. I also have water wetter mixed in as well to help some more too.

Back