• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Photos

Mines almost all stock... Until after lax season look for my build lol just got her yesterday along with two inchesb of snow!!!! Something I have been waiting for since November :jump:
Time to sell the pos 2011 phaser rtx or let my dad have it lol

IMG_0076.jpg

Version 2.0 of my sled. Ready for 2011/12 season....

Attachments

• 82 after.jpg
    82 after.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 160
  • 79 after.jpg
    79 after.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 170
  • 81 after.jpg
    81 after.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 158
He wOuldnt know he just bought it and I believe the ship it to u if u buy stuff... My suggestion wait to next years snowmobile show and buy em

2BLUE4U said:
Maddog said:
The stickers are a yamaha sticker kit.

Happen to have a link and/or part number? I looked all over Yamaha's website, can't find anything.

I ordered mine from mn somewhere, it was the same guys who did tucker hibberts sled at the time back in 09.

I do not know he part numbers for the sticker kit. I only know because I almost bought that sled and it was one of the items he pointed out to me. Sorry.

shadow44, yes its the oft 136 kit and I love it!!

Jonnyz36 as far as the split rails... I was skeptical when I bought them only for the fact that they were a lot of money. After my first ride last weekend I am completly sold on them. They bit hard in the corners and i had NO darting at all! Great ski that i would highly recommend.

Back