• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro RTX to a 136"?

Slowey

Extreme
i am looking into buying a YAMAHA for the first time and i was wondering if adding the extra length to a RTX is worth the coin or not. I know the XTX is a 144 but i would like to stay as short as possible. any feedback from anyone who has added the 7 inch rail extensions is greatly appreciated.

Xrrider is a member who did the Star Suspension 128" relocate kit along with 128" rail extensions to make it a 136"...he says the sled is flat out awsome...I'm considering this for next season.

shaddow44 said:
Xrrider is a member who did the Star Suspension 128" relocate kit along with 128" rail extensions to make it a 136"...he says the sled is flat out awsome...I'm considering this for next season.

I second that! I have the star 128 kit on my sled and like it a lot. This is the way to go if you are going to do a 136!

Doing the oft 136 ext was the single best thing i have done to my 08 nytro,changed the sled completely

i have the freeride track. great track but i got sled horny and dug a big of dirt. now 90% of my outsidew lugs are ripped off. track still grips great. my buddy with the challenger track doesnt perform nearly as good as mine does.

Does OFT still make extensions? Ive been looking on their site and I can't find anymore info on extensions

I jus finished doing my 136 stretch with muffin works tip up extension an flat in love with my rtx now. I went with the cobra track an she hooks like it's supposed to. Plus Scott an Jason at muffin are greats guys to work with. Quality is top notch as well. They are also both members on here

I am doing this mod this year. Got all the parts, and will install soon. Yeah, OFT doesn't carry the extensions anymore. I'd go with the Muffinworks extensions if I bought today.

if I did it again id do the skid relocate and extentions to 136. nytro is a nice at 136 tho. still sucks in the deep but that because of the bad approach angle of the skid, skid relocate would help there

Back