• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 Nytro Track Tension

NytroLuca

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 yamaha nytro rtx
Hi all, i’m just trying to figure out the track tension on my sled. It is an 08 nytro RTX with a 136” track extension and a 2.52 pitch i believe (bought the sled beginning of the year as is). The manual says 10kg downforce, the track should be 0.98-1.18 inches. I set mine to an inch and i feel like the track is way too tight now. Just curious to see what yall are running and if i set it wrong.

Hi all, i’m just trying to figure out the track tension on my sled. It is an 08 nytro RTX with a 136” track extension and a 2.52 pitch i believe (bought the sled beginning of the year as is). The manual says 10kg downforce, the track should be 0.98-1.18 inches. I set mine to an inch and i feel like the track is way too tight now. Just curious to see what yall are running and if i set it wrong.
Can you push the track away from hyfax at the bends? How tall of lug is on track?

Back