• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Sticker Kits?

mrosenow

Extreme
Website
www.harrisonstreetmotors.com
I would like to put a sticker kit on my XTX. I am not able to find a good one that I really like. I don't care to pay more than $200...unless it is REALLY bad #*$&@!! I think $300-400 is pretty high for a few pieces of vinyl.
I am hoping to find a red/white/blue kit. Something patriotic.

Anyone know of any companies who have such a thing?

I haven't done a Nytro yet but done a Phazer with Artic FX and just redid it with Blown Concepts and I personally perfer Blown Concepts vinyl was much thicker and looks alot nice just did my sons phazer converted to all black plastic and have Robb from Blown Concepts made a Monster Energy Drink kit for it and it looks F------ awesome. Just my 2 cents

I will second Jordan @ ArcticFX Graphics. He will do anything you want.

I think what your underestimating as far as cost goes is the R&D work that goes into creating these kits. . . if AFX or any vinyl/graphics shops could gurantee volume the price would come down significantly but the problem is, everyone wants something different. I know Jordan personally and he spends a ton of time coming up with designs that appeal to the masses...and by no means is he "getting rich" off the sale of one of his kits.

check with snowmobiledetailing.com as well... i know he has a patriotic set up.... his stuff is awesome as well....

i have one of Jordans kits to install on the phazer, his are great too!!!

mrosenow said:
I would like to put a sticker kit on my XTX. I am not able to find a good one that I really like. I don't care to pay more than $200...unless it is REALLY bad #*$&@!! I think $300-400 is pretty high for a few pieces of vinyl.

Did you see the two new sets Yamaha is selling directly on their site for the Nytro's? They are kind of different. A little race, and a little slick IMO

Got a link for us?

sheetwright said:
mrosenow said:

Did you see the two new sets Yamaha is selling directly on their site for the Nytro's? They are kind of different. A little race, and a little slick IMO

Call Jordan at ArcticFXgraphics. I put a vinyl kit from him on my Apex in 1 evening. Once you get the hang of it, they are a really nice, easy install. I think my son could handle it -- and it looks like a professional install. Jordan will also customize his kits upon request. Highly recommended.

Blown concepts site must be broken, I can only see Ski-Doo kits and nothing else. When I click on the Yamaha link, it just brings me back to the intro screen....

Blown Concepts is currently working on getting the kits on their website. Robb will have all the kits up on his site by the time Haydays rolls around.

Back