• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

nytro studs

yamatyb9

Veteran
I am picking up an '09 nytro fx 121" on tuesday Evewrything has been well taken care of and recent oil change, exhaust donuts, jack shaft bearings and front bushing recently done. It has an ice ripper track on it i believe and was just wondering everyones thoughts on studding it, and if so how many evryone runs?? Also is there anything else to check out right away when i get it home? First nytro ive owned finally.
Thanks!!

You can stud the ice ripper. Running 234 studs @ 1375 on a 144 . Only 1 pull through after 3 seasons.

Congrats, the ice ripper should be just fine and no risk of throwing a stud through the exchanger. I say ride it before you spend any money on it, but if you must spend money on it and want to tinker I say relocate the steering first.

thanks for the replies.. And go figure the sled im trading ('02 viper) decided to get a gas leak out of the carb i assume anyways, today i noticed.. Gotta get that fixed before tuesday and hopefully get my nytro i been waiting for!

im not trading it in, found a guy on CL that wanted to trade me the '09 nytro and little cash for my '02 viper and '03 rx1. Was a good deal for me i believe anyways .

Back