• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OEM Hitch Kit for 2006 Venture

ITJag

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2011 Apex and 2006 Venture
Does anybody have a Pic of the Hitch Installed?

Bracket hitch: 84R-77592-00

I don't see where that would go?

on the venture, there usually is a mounting point made into the rear bumper that you just bolt that hitch to. my dads 05 sx venture and brothers 13 venture gt both had the mounting point from factory.

I installed that hitch on my '14 Venture. It had a place with threaded holes to mount it on the rear bumper. I'm guessing the '06 is different. I'll see if I can get a picture.

Here are the best photos I could find of it. None that show it specifically.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Ah ha.... that makes sense. Mine only has 1 bar, hence no place to mount that bracket. Hopefully that's included in the kit for aftermarket? Calling the dealer today.

Thanks
IMG_4238.jpg

If you look at the sled to the left in the Phipps Tavern ;) picture is my friends older Venture it appears to have the same bumper as yours. I don't see how it would "bolt up" on that style. My rear bumper is factory and had the mounting spot for the hitch. The part number you list above just comes with the black hitch, not the bumper.

I just noticed your Venture is an RS Venture. Mine is a GT Venture. That may be the difference.

Upon further investigation, it appears it's an optional bumper, at least for '06. It appears the one maim found on ebay is the one you need. I'd buy it as the Yamaha one is almost $200.

snip 1.PNG

snip 2.PNG

Last edited:
there was another one in the us as the one i posted was in canada on ebay. travis might have one at barn of parts.

Back