• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OFT Relocater issues

Lgriinks

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2011 Nytro XTX
I recently put a OFT Relocater on my 2011 Nytro XTX. Love the handling, but every time I turn left the throttle cable is stretched and trips a error light. Do you have to put a MTX cable on or did something get put on wrong. I lengthened it as far as it could go but it still occasionally malfunctions.

You have to make an adjustment to the cable, I take it the TORS is acting up. You do not need an MTX cable, the stock one works without issue, you just need to adjust it.

Did you reroute the throttle cable? It's in the instructions online. I only needed to go with the mountain cable once I added a riser to the relocator.

I will try rerouting it. I did adjust it as far as it goes. I think there may have been some ice build up that attributed to something being pinched.

I will try rerouting it. I did adjust it as far as it goes. I think there may have been some ice build up that attributed to something being pinched.
I added the OFT relocate and a 5in LakeEffectSnow riser. All I did was reroute the cable a bit and put it behind the bars.

Here is a pic you can kinda see the cable behind the nav.
image.jpeg

X4 no problems with mine in the last 3 years just reroute per OFT instructions.

Pete

Back