• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Oil pressure sensor ???

Jeremy

Expert
I was out caribou hunting last week and had a little spill with the Phazer !!! I torpedoed my sled into a snow bank with the oil tank on the botten side so no oil was lost. Sled ran deadlly for the next couple of days and when it was time to come home she stared to leak oil !!! :o| I was in a rush and forgot to bring my spare jug. So she ended up getting towed to town for the first time since Ive bought it brand new !!!! Anyways, ripped her apart and started her up to find a slow drip from the oil pressure sensor. Ordered one up and am now waiting for it's arrival.
Why would my oil pressure sensor start to leak like that ??? Do they thread in or are they a press fit ??? Kind of puzzled me as to why it would leak unless it built up some serious pressure when she was upside down with the engine not running !!! Crazy stuff man !!! LOL Any ideas guys ??? Thanx !!!

Back