• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Oil Tank Plug Size

FREE TIP:

I took a 1 liter pop bottle and it in. 1/2 from top to bottom and it fits up through the front hole in the running board perfectly. You also have to take the 4 screws that hold the toe guard in place so you can get in under the drain, but it super easy. I drained the oil in our 2 vipers this weekend, didn't spill a drop of oil and enjoyed a soda also!

Last edited:
It will spin in fine, you just need a nipple.

Does anyone know the thread size?

Wish I would have seen this before I came to work....I'm betting it is M10 x 1.5

It will spin in fine, you just need a nipple.

Does anyone know the thread size?

It's M12 1.25 or the F103.

The stem will hit the pressed in steel tube. It needs to be extended lower. Once extended it is too close to the frame. There is a lobe of metal directly below. I've had this mocked up on mine. I can only assume that Cat used the same oil tank on their Zuki sleds? This one really could have used some more thought in the engineering process.

Project underway and if it works I'll be signing on to TY to sell them.

Last edited:
Thanks,

I'm probably a month away from my next change, if you have one available, it will save me from making one up.

Back