• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ok what happened?

Pre filter

Hey Blueballer,
I like the pre filter idea. I was looking at that vent and thought what a dumb place..........I think the fuel tank design guy put those in. They should have vented in air from the top if they needed it. What kind of pre filter install did you do??
Also does anyone know the location and function of all relays. Good to know if your dead on the side of the trail.

Happy holidays!
Cheers to all.

CJZ

Sorry that it came across the way it did, a looking back and reading my post I see the way it would. Sorry, but I was just asking a question that assuming that the oil level is ok, why did the light come on?

But now my next question is: what triggers the oil light to come on? Low oil pressure? Low oil level?
Because I have heard of people saying they have had the oil light come on and just let the sled keep idling. I guess if it was a low oil level it'd be ok, but to let it idle with low oil pressue would be good.

I guess that it might say something about this in the owners manual but its in the shop and I am to lazy to go get it!

Thanks again for your help and sorry,

Dustin

OK, Group hug everyone....

The sensor in the oil tank dip stick measures oil level.

Back