• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ON a POSITIVE NOTE

Love mine too. I have a mxz rev also, But take the Nytro most of the time. The power is great withgood MPG to boot.

2lo4dsno said:
i hated mine the first night i rode it ....but after i fixed the F'd up suspension settings it had.... i began to love it more each time i took it out.
Seems alot of people are saying the same thing you did,Glad you took the time instead of just saying screw it.

Arnold08 said:
Too many negative posts just wantin to spread some love I LOVE MY NYTRO

Yup! I don't hang out here as much any more, to much negative stuff!!
Every time some one rides my sled they think it is the best thing sense pockets ;)! Every time I ride a different sled a think What a P.O.S!

I love my 140+HP dirt bike with skis!!

Gobs of trail power on tap all the time.
I will never go back to a 2 smoke thumb always hunting for the power band.
Loved my 08 so much I bought an 09 XTX.
Spent a few bucks to make it better and I'm not done yet.
Best 2 sleds I've ever had.

Great to see those who accept a sled for what it is. Every sled out there needs tweeks to preform to how each indivivdual rides. Guys that have useful advice to address a problem here or there with a fix or possible question for an answer. That's why most of us are on here. I've done alot of reading on here and filter the good through the bad. Stay positive guys!

Back