• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

One Stop Performance

Yep.. It's a shame... Color them all but done...I found a awesome no drill setup for smart phones etc... And GPS I bet... Post it up soon

Horrible thing....Big Jim is rolling in his grave right now.

Worked with Jim on many projects...RIP Jim & One Stop Performance

Yep.. It's a shame... Color them all but done...I found a awesome no drill setup for smart phones etc... And GPS I bet... Post it up soon

The problem is, the kid has other idea not directed at our industry. Machining knifes and garbage that the market is already flooded with. I miss Jim...like I said it sucks a great one is gone. Its just like when Turk passed. So many followers because of who they were, nothing to do with the milestones they set.

The problem is, the kid has other idea not directed at our industry. Machining knifes and garbage that the market is already flooded with. I miss Jim...like I said it sucks a great one is gone. Its just like when Turk passed. So many followers because of who they were, nothing to do with the milestones they set.

the saddest part is Jim was all about family....he pushed his boys to be involved...and they were minimally involved at best..the passion didnt trickle down...I feel most sad for his wife and what she much be dealing with now..

the saddest part is Jim was all about family....he pushed his boys to be involved...and they were minimally involved at best..the passion didnt trickle down...I feel most sad for his wife and what she much be dealing with now..

I feel for Jim.. I wanted the same thing for me and my kids.. not happening. They just refuse to want to learn from us, they would rather hear it from their friends.

I feel for Jim.. I wanted the same thing for me and my kids.. not happening. They just refuse to want to learn from us, they would rather hear it from their friends.
Ain’t that true. Most of us did same thing to our parents. Now it’s our turn. Just so they turn out good before we are gone is all that matters!

Sad to hear, Jim knew his stuff about clutching and turbos and how to make things go fast!! I was just looking at his site a few days ago to get a turbo set up for my dune vehicle.

He will be missed by many who want to make their rides go fast!!

Jim had the intelligence and the passion. Lets face it, this sport is hard to make money in and takes the wind out of even those that are "all in". I think Ulmer is done too. Any news on him?

Back