• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ontario

The trails in sudbury suck, however, the trails around sudbury are excellent.

I would reccomend everything already mentioned as I too have done all that, except you should head south more along the north shore, the espanola trails are the best in the area.

The north channel is neat when its frozen too.

RX1Maine said:
What is a trail pass going for

For Ontario seasonal pass if you buy before Dec 1 its $180.00 and after $230.00

Quebec seasonal is around $240.00 I didn't get a chance to check for '08/09 yet...

Their kind of expensive but well worth it...VERY well maintained and the signage is also very well laid out. :-o

I have done a lot of riding in Quebec and yes the trails are awesome well worth the money. We have never been to Ontario yet.

Can you buy the pass on line?

Thanks for the info

Yamahammer485 said:
The trails in sudbury suck, however, the trails around sudbury are excellent.

I would reccomend everything already mentioned as I too have done all that, except you should head south more along the north shore, the espanola trails are the best in the area.

The north channel is neat when its frozen too.

The trails right in the city like any other city get used a lot. However by mid week they are mostly in top shape. I do agree though if you can stay n the perimeter of the city. I could give you a route to take and places to stay on the outskirts etc. Mind you the north shore is good too however the link from Manitoulin to Killarney is not marked any longer on the ice.

RX1Maine said:
I have done a lot of riding in Quebec and yes the trails are awesome well worth the money. We have never been to Ontario yet.

Can you buy the pass on line?

Thanks for the info

You can contact the Sudbury area on line and arrange for a permit, maps etc.
The address is
www.sudburytrailplan.on.ca
or you could phone 705-693-snow(7669) and get ext 12 for the Sudbury trail plan office. The people their are very knowledable about all facets of snowmobiling and will help you out with everything you need. (Vassie is there Mon to Fri from 7:30 to 3:30) She caN/will arrange for your permits and send them to you along with maps etc.
I possibly even could show you around the area depending on when you came.

Back