• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

I Have a set of 03 skis with 10" carbides, a silver LE hood mint, ECU, voltage rectifier, ignition switch w/key, Powder coated steering gate and matching stock battery cage.

All free you pay shipping and I will send them out.

o.k. I looked on the two stroke side and didn't see a pay it foward on there so here is what I got, one new throttle cable for a 97 v-max 600 pt #8cr2002-5g18...2 new exhaust dougnuts for between y-pipe and heads for same SPI pt# 09-718028 or cg8028...one single bushing for the old t.s.s. front ends pt# 90387-100a4....and a jackshaft bearing secondary side. I bought it for an old style phaser but it wasn't the correct bearing. It says on the box viper but the numbers seem to be gone. It is a marshall bearing pt # 11-1310 from marshal. The numbers on the bearing are sa205-25mm. If anyone could use these shoot me a pm and there yours. p.s. I really like this site and this part of it the best. I have always bent over backwards for sled heads and have found the same from them.

If some one has a head light stay for an APEX RTX that would be cool. I have some thing I will have to look this weekend. This is a cool post never seen it before.lol

Thanks to 70superbee

thanks to 70superbee i recieved the handguards last night
this is a great concept
i still have a brand new tire and whee :jump: l :jump:

windsheild bag

i still have a new windsheild bag to give away if anyone knows someone who needs it. it fits the 2007 phaser venture lite. don't need anything back just cover shipping.

spddmon said:
spddmon said:
i have a pair of simmons gen1 skis with rx1 adapters slightly used just pay the shipping

gone to mntvipermn

I gotta say, I got the skis this week and they are like BRAND NEW!!!!!! They are gonna look sweet on the Attak!!!!!!!!! THANKS A TON SPDDMON!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

Given the current economy this is a sweet idea...I have a stock pipe for an 03 SX Viper, stock read assembly for 03 SX Viper, Stock 09 Header pipe for FX Nytro, stock air box assembly for 09 FX Nytro, stock muffler for FX Nytro...

I have a 1" handlebar riser for SRX along with limiter straps for a viper skid.

Rlbock got the straps for $5 shipping.

Back