• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Personalized 07-RTX photos

Rich Kay

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha apex rtx
Since most of us aren't riding, I thought we could share some personal photos of '07 RTXs.

Attachments

• Apex07 #1.JPG
    Apex07 #1.JPG
    474.7 KB · Views: 253

I actually got the concept from Pat Hauck's 35th anniversary sled. I drew full scale templates with colors - took them to my local vinyl graphics shop (which I can hook you up with if you're interested) and played around with 3 other options as choices - came up with this one.
Rich Kay

It looks awesome, although I think that I would also remove the flames on the side panels to give it the finished look. Love the color though. ;)!

Thanks Sparky,I was thinking the same . The original concept was to get rid of the flames.

Did anyone else notice how the trim on the cabinets,the dog's collar,and the tool box colors all match the sled. Hmmmmmmmmmm.MM.

VERY PERSONAL! no really I think it's cool.
The idea of doing this is you know it's yours when you see it parked in a large group of sleds. Plus it is just different.

Thats looks really cool, love the decals, i would remove the flames also,so it looks like a SE or just completely differnt than the stock sled jmo. great job

Sled looks great.. but your shop looks awsome!

Back