• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer Oilite A-Arm Bushing Kit Discontinued

matty k

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2012 Phazer RTX, 1979 ET340, 1978 ET250
I placed an order for one of the Oilite A-arm bushing kits with Yamaha Canada. I just received a message that this kit SMA-8GCFR-KT-00 has been discontinued. I'm disappointed that such an essential part would be discontinued. I would be understanding if it's a backorder issue but it doesn't seem like it is.

Is anything aftermarket available that's comparable?

try ulmer racing as makes those kits for other sleds. mountain performance used to supply yamaha canada with them for the delta box sleds. from the sound of it i should be ordering one for my 16 apex soon.

try ulmer racing as makes those kits for other sleds. mountain performance used to supply yamaha canada with them for the delta box sleds. from the sound of it i should be ordering one for my 16 apex soon.
I've just found the Ulmer Kit. Looks like it'll do the job. Thanks for the advice.

Plenty of kits in stock here at Ulmer Racing. Send me an email Srxspec@Gwtc.net if you need something.

Back