• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Post a pic with handguards on your sled!

With Mirrors as well :-o

Attachments

• BOUNTYHUNTERS 08 40th Annv Ride #2 011.jpg
    BOUNTYHUNTERS 08 40th Annv Ride #2 011.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 285
  • BOUNTYHUNTERS 08 40th Annv Ride #2 010.jpg
    BOUNTYHUNTERS 08 40th Annv Ride #2 010.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 271
  • BOUNTYHUNTERS 08 40th Annv Ride #2 009.jpg
    BOUNTYHUNTERS 08 40th Annv Ride #2 009.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 291

heres my skinz. Havnt tried em yet but they look nice and warm..

Attachments

• 100_2696.jpg
    100_2696.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 293
  • 100_2697.jpg
    100_2697.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 278
The skins are hand guards, They are not hard plastic, they are like a stiff cloath material. kinda like what they make trunk and saddle bags out of. They can be used on any handle bar. Their different but I think I like em. gotta try them out on the trail.

PowerMadd install issues

I have a pair of PowerMadd handguards with the Powermadd install brackets. Problem is I can't get them installed on my 2006 Apex GT bars (They are too thick with the grips) What's the trick to installing them properly? Do I have to move the handlebar controls inward a bit so I'm installing ontop of bare bar?

I have the same as the skinz but yamaha.. they work great for keeping ur hands warm and come on and off very easily. I take em off for those nice warm days.. 30sec.

These are my recycled leather couch handguards. They are for those -60C to -90C days when no one else is on the trail to see you. I put a strip of velcro on the inside edge of the opening so that if DSC03615.jpg I wanted to add a piece of soft pleather across the front with a stretchy wrist cuff opening in the middle so you could slide your hand through, then your hand would be totally closed in , but not so good for seeing your handle controls. Just thought it might give those budding Thomas Edisons out there in TY World, some ideas.

Last edited:
image.jpeg Here is my Sportech guards with Polaris ATV mirrors PT # 2877222 . Welded a small block with hole drilled to the guard mount , 13 mm wrench and the mirrors are off if you need to use a cover .

Back