• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Power claw clips

yukon yamaha

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 nytro custom! 2014 viper custom
I have been looking into the power claw track for the viper. I was all ready to buy one when I realized it is only clipped every second window..... Has any one ever clipped one of these trackes? Or have you ever clipped one with Yamaha clips? I am a little weary on running avid drivers on a half clipped track.

yukon yamaha said:
I have been looking into the power claw track for the viper. I was all ready to buy one when I realized it is only clipped every second window..... Has any one ever clipped one of these trackes? Or have you ever clipped one with Yamaha clips? I am a little weary on running avid drivers on a half clipped track.
http://www.tracksusa.com/m/product.htm?id=-441526

Problem solved!

The cobra track that comes on the viper and the 2013 cats with extrovert drivers are not fully clipped. I don't believe its an issue.

Hahha thanks I was more woundering if I could use Yamaha clips on that track. I just feel better with a clipped track

Back