• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Powermadd Handguards

mllr25

Veteran
I have some powermadd handguards and i dont like how the snowmobile mount fit plus they really dont fit over the grips? i have the ATV ones on it right now but dont really curve the right way so i was just wondering what other people r using for aftermarket mounts :yam: :4STroke: :nos

I have the yamaha hand guards on the XTX, but I did have a set of powermadd on my Vector, fit ok but not as nice as the Yamaha guards.

BTW the mounts don't go over the grips, you have to mount then on the bars inward of the grips.

Just to be clear, the powermadd mounts usually work best between the grip and the throttle/brake block.

14.jpg

13.jpg

I cut the powermadd guards to work with the stock mounts. Works great.

You are best off using the Rox attachments for the powermads. However I have the powermad attachments and they work too. You just need to cut the grip back a bit to make them fit. I use the dumbo ears over top of them and they work really well. I broke my yamaha guards and mounts so the powermads were the best option. Yamaha had theres on back order.

Back