• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Precision ski (will they fit)

bluegrass

Extreme
Has anyone put a set of ski Doo precision ski on there nytro will they fit and what rubber are you useing I know a lot of people are useing the pilot ski but I can get a set of percision ski from a buddy and may try them if they will work

It's been done, in fact do a search on here and the guys walk you through step by step install with pics. :rocks:

I tried to do a search but didn't find a lot other that pilot ski stuff not much on the percision ski

The precision skis are similar to the simmon's skis and have been tried on the Nytro but found not to be an ideal ski. They turn hard because they lift the front of the sled due to the carbides being on the outside. They also cause snow to build up in the center concaved portion of the ski which lifts the carbides out of the hard pack. I wouldn't waste my time with them.

Back