• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Props - igrip

HUS457

VIP Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Viper S-TX-DX - Traded
2023 Sidewinder LTX-GT
Hey guys, I have to give a atta girl to igrip.

Confession - at times, I can be a big dummy. This is one of those times.

I ordered 250 ST25R studs for my 1&1/4 ripsaw 2 track. Some probably see the problem there. When I looked online it clearly recommended the ST24R for the ripsaw 2 track. And I saw that, but for some reason when I ordered my studs I ordered 25’s. 100% my fault, not even a case of ordering the 24’s but the 25’s came in and I didn’t notice. I 100% ordered the 25’s for a ripsaw 2. Worse yet, they came in & I installed 175 of them. Sat back and admired my work; and it was at that point when I realized what I done.

So I called I grip for a suggestion on what to do next. I called and Melanine answered and exclaimed “Why did you do that!?” Lol. Well, sometimes I’m a dummy.

So both the 24’s & 25’s require a hole pre drilled with a 3/32”’bit. The 25’s a bit deeper. So my hope was I could pull the 25’s & replace with the 24’s. Question was; did the 25’s, which are 2mm larger in diameter stretch the holes too much to confidently install the 24’s?

So Melanie took it upon herself to replicate my mistake on a test track they had on hand. Then remove the 25’s and install the 24’s. Then get back to me with the results. Which was they appear solid.

Melanie certainly didn’t have to go to that length and sacrifice a test track because of my mistake. Wow. So kudos to Melanie & igrip!

Plus, you have to love a place that you call, and don’t get an automated response. Let alone speak to someone who can give you tech advice.

Way to go igrip!

Hey guys, I have to give a atta girl to igrip.

Confession - at times, I can be a big dummy. This is one of those times.

I ordered 250 ST25R studs for my 1&1/4 ripsaw 2 track. Some probably see the problem there. When I looked online it clearly recommended the ST24R for the ripsaw 2 track. And I saw that, but for some reason when I ordered my studs I ordered 25’s. 100% my fault, not even a case of ordering the 24’s but the 25’s came in and I didn’t notice. I 100% ordered the 25’s for a ripsaw 2. Worse yet, they came in & I installed 175 of them. Sat back and admired my work; and it was at that point when I realized what I done.

So I called I grip for a suggestion on what to do next. I called and Melanine answered and exclaimed “Why did you do that!?” Lol. Well, sometimes I’m a dummy.

So both the 24’s & 25’s require a hole pre drilled with a 3/32”’bit. The 25’s a bit deeper. So my hope was I could pull the 25’s & replace with the 24’s. Question was; did the 25’s, which are 2mm larger in diameter stretch the holes too much to confidently install the 24’s?

So Melanie took it upon herself to replicate my mistake on a test track they had on hand. Then remove the 25’s and install the 24’s. Then get back to me with the results. Which was they appear solid.

Melanie certainly didn’t have to go to that length and sacrifice a test track because of my mistake. Wow. So kudos to Melanie & igrip!

Plus, you have to love a place that you call, and don’t get an automated response. Let alone speak to someone who can give you tech advice.

Way to go igrip!
I have been a dealer for Igrip and have dealt with Melanie on numerous occasions. She is the real deal. The whole crew is very responsive to your questions and concerns.

I love my igrips in a 1.75 Their customer service helped me through the whole process, and u guys! lol!

Another IGrip thumbs up from me. Made a huge difference on my SW XTX and SRViper MTX.

Back