• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Question about wheel change

Alexb00

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2009 XTX Nytro
Hello I recently replaced all the idler wheels and after completing the job I found this spacer? Would anyone know off the top of their head where it goes?
CD2A2387-9231-4389-8037-CE29EE4C4B0C.jpeg

Hello I recently replaced all the idler wheels and after completing the job I found this spacer? Would anyone know off the top of their head where it goes?View attachment 164312
That spacer looks like the spacer that goes between the inner frame and rear upper large wheels on your suspension. It slides on your upper rear out bound shaft. there is one on each side.

Its been awhile since i had that skid apart but looks like the bushing that goes on the lower Relay Rod Assembly. Those are the 2 aluminum bars that parallel and support the rear shock. Look at the lower bracket that holds it together. I believe there are 2 bushings on each side.
Part no below.
Its #45 on the Parts Catalogue image.

90386-25002

Back