• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Questions for CR

CR , I believe we have to pay the for technology .
If we keep demanding for bigger , better , faster , sleds , you develope and build them , the price must go up !

Thanks , I am going to order one ! GPS.

PS , Will the yamacharger fit the new sled ????

I can tell you the float @'s work better but they do not have separate air chambers to adjust. To get that you need the Evol R's or Evol X's

The float 2's do work better and have less harshness during initial bumps do to a larger overall air chamber.

I used the Float 2's during racing last year

why dont they do a "unreliable" race edition Apex? imo it would be the best selling sled yet. (i say unreliable like that cause it would have turbo/intercooler etc.)

CR hi I just purchased a new sled this year do you think Yamaha would make a ESP kit so i can up-date my new sled just can justify a new sled only have 500 miles, and can take that kind of beating on a brand new one and my shoulder would love you if they do it.

2011 Apex Jackshaft and Drive shaft bearing zerts?

Chris,

Do the new 2011 Apex line have grease zerts on the drive shaft and jack shaft bearings? I really hope they do as it is a shame that current models don't. If they don't, please pass comments to Engineering as it sure seems to be an easy update and would make life so much easier for riders. Unfortunately some sleds thousands of dollars less have this basic feature. I am crossing my fingers as I see they have added some zerts to the front end.

All and all Yamaha makes an awesome product - thanks for all the hard work you guys put into them!

I would love to see a couple of new Apex XTX'S in my garage either this year or next! I hope the Apex line is here to stay for a few more years as I might not be able to swing two new machines until 2012 model year. Anything you can share would be great!

Mark

:yam:

Chris,
I have seen a cople references to a graph that Yamaha showed during the sled release that showed mid range torque of the 2010 vs 2011. Would it be possible for you to psot this for us here?
Thanks again for all the info so far.

Back