• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rad guard

yukon yamaha

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 nytro custom! 2014 viper custom
Just stripping my viper down for a new track and exit shocks and thought why not paint the rad guard red and see how it looks! Has anyone painted one white to match up with the blue vipers? Might be a simple way to make it look a little bit more custom. If anyone has tried this cayou post a pict please. Tommorow I will be doing mine in red and will post in the viper diet thread

i did it in white. a little something that only a few will notice. i have some pics in the thread Removing a-arms and spindles. and also the thread Finally ready for snow.

yukon yamaha said:
Just stripping my viper down for a new track and exit shocks and thought why not paint the rad guard red and see how it looks! Has anyone painted one white to match up with the blue vipers? Might be a simple way to make it look a little bit more custom. If anyone has tried this cayou post a pict please. Tommorow I will be doing mine in red and will post in the viper diet thread

Yep, did it when I installed my HIDs...

AWWWW YEAH THAT LOOKS GOOD. What a nice touch. Good to see lots of others have thought about it.

Back