• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Raising seat on 07 attak

Lightning

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2007 attak
Looking for ideas on raising seat a couple inches. I seem to feel it in the knees after a while. So what’s the best way to raise or firm up seat.

seat concepts/wrp is a popular way to raise the seat on an apex. there was also a mountain mod and i think the mtx seat was taller.

seat concepts/wrp is a popular way to raise the seat on an apex. there was also a mountain mod and i think the mtx seat was taller.
Thanks. I did look into seat concepts. It looks like the way to go but it takes about 10-12 weeks. So was looking for other options.

In the RS forum look for a thread with the title “ what’s everyone doing for mods this summer “ I basically show you how to do it for cheap. I did this years ago and it’s holding up perfect.

Last edited:
In the RS forum look for a thread with the title “ what’s everyone doing for mods this summer “ I basically show you how to do it for cheap. I did this years ago and it’s holding up perfect.
Awesome thanks. That’s what I’m after. So that foam you used is more firm? And just to confirm you put added piece under existing seat foam?

Yes the foam is much firmer . It’s called rebond foam . I got it from the foam factory.com but I’m sure you can find it on Amazon. I added the foam to the plastic seat pan . Under the existing foam . That way the seat retains its form .

Heres mine, You can add your self or take it to an upholster.

Attachments

• AA2.JPG
    AA2.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 82

Back