• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Real MPG info please

09 Nytro RTX SE, 1100miles on it. 15-16 MPG when I rdie it normal-hard and fast. 18MPG when I was riding it easy during break in. I have a trail tank on mine so I know I can go at least 130miles before im in trouble.

OK, I just got back from riding 375 miles from Madison, WI to Minocqua, WI on Thursday. First stop was 101.5 miles and I took 6.35 gallons. Second stop was 99.8 miles and I took 6.3 gallons, third stop was right about the same and so on. All groomed wide open trails the entire way usually traveling around 70mph with 95mph spurts when we could. I thought the mileage was pretty good for the speeds we were riding at. My riding partner was on his 08 F8 Sno Pro with a 1" track and always took about 2 gallons more per fill.
We put on another 150 miles on Friday and Saturday and got right around 15 each time.

Back