• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Replaced my smashed guage pod now zero miles on the odometer

jthomp

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
07 Phazer
Do I go to the dealer and have them program it? I'm not sure how many miles are on it. I'm hoping that the miles are stored to the computer and the dealer will be able to pull it.

Let me know what you did to fix this.

Thanks in advance jt

Blue Gauges can change the mileage on your cluster. Cost is a little steep, but it says they may be able to pull the info from your original cluster, too. They can also change the backlight color.

Miles are stored in the pod not the ECU. Congrats you've just purchased a new sled. It seems dumb doesn't it, appearently the ATV/Rec. world hasn't caught up to the automotive world yet. Could you imagine if you could do that with a car? There wouldn't be a vehicle with more than 30,000 miles for sale.

The information is probably still on there. Blue gauges should be able to retrieve it and set the new one if you send them both.

Poop.

I never saw that one coming, I guess it has about 2000 miles.

thanks for your help and coments

Sorry for the hyjack, but does anyone know a good place to get these gauge pods for a good price? Or perhaps know of one used off a parts sled? I have a feeling mine is shot so far, but I still need to test some more things. I just want to get a start on it, so if i need one I can get on it asap. And btw, I would just leave the odo at 0 miles, like stated above, its practically a "new sled. "

Wow thanks!, Im going to try and figure this out for sure tonight and get that before its gone.

That's a really good price. I think I paid $350 from a dealer in ????? I'm not sure who it was.

I purchased mine from Powers Motorsports. ;)!

Yeah? Wow, even if its not my problem, ill probably get it just in case and resell it if its not needed.

PattyJack said:
Yeah? Wow, even if its not my problem, ill probably get it just in case and resell it if its not needed.
Well its sold... :o| I shouldn't have waited....

Back