• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rollerski for 8" C&A Pro MTX Ski

MitchRS

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
09 RS Venture GT
Hello everyone,

I went to install my old Rollerski onto my new skis and they cannot retract due to my wider ski. I hadn't thought of that when ordering my skis and now hoping I can figure something out. I wrote to Qualipieces since they have a rollerski for the Arctic Cat Bear Cat 8 inch ski but they do not believe that it would fit my setup due to it being a Yamaha and not a stock ski. They said that the axle shaft may not fit and that they only make rollerski's for stock skis.

I wrote back to them stating that my old Rollerski would bolt up fine to my set up but just doesn't retract because of clearance issues. I'm waiting to hear back from them on that end.

Does anyone know what size the axle shaft bolt is on a Bear Cat? If this wouldn't work, I may have to come up with something to make my old Rollerski's fit ( Create a spacer or something). Last thing i want is to ruin my brand new skis and snowtrackers.

Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• Rollerski.jpg
    Rollerski.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Rollerski 1 .jpg
    Rollerski 1 .jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 31

Back