• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Room for me up in Canada? OK some of us?

yamadoo

Yamadoo is a snowmobile ' aholic'.
Country
USA
Snowmobile
15 Viper STX DX red/white- GPS and KING AIR suspension 4kmiles
13 Apex XTX 45 anniversary RED/WHITE/BLACK 3K miles
10 Vector LTX Blue 9kmiles
11 Venture GT 4k miles
86 SnoScoot(2) for grand kids
After watching the presidential debate I started thinking of my Canadian buddies.
Heck they all ride nice sleds no one ever seems to work on those days I think I should come north. Eh?

I'm thinking of moving to Nunavut...I'm 3 hours from the US border and feeling nervous lol.

Make some room for me too!

Good so not alone. LOL

Sounds like I don't live far enough north. haha!

Yep moving north no doubt. Maybe Duluth isn't far enough.

I'm sure we could find a place for you up here. You will have to be able to sing the Great White North song before we could accept you.

you're welcome to come up but all we ask is that you work or are able to support yourself. Remember we pay rediculous taxes in this country to help support all of those free loaders hitching to the welfare way of life, we don't need anymore. Oh make sure it's not in Ontario, you'll get screwed even harder here with higher taxes for everything, gas prices and electricity.

LOL the grass isn't that much greener or better on this side of the fence

Last edited:
Sounds a lot like ny and my County peticuliar one of th highest paid welfare in the country . 0people move here just for it cause there's no wait period you can move from colarado here apply for welfare and pick up your check next week the system is screwed

Bring some snow with you...

You need to do your check list first.

1. Sled √
2. Beer √
3. Gas money √

You're all good! ;)!

Back