• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX Warrior...sell it for what?

HRD2PLZ

Expert
I have an 05 Warrior just wondering what would be an appropriate asking price if I sell. It is pretty much stock. Has just over 5000 miles on it. Has custom storage box on back, carbon fiber shorty windy, ArcticFX Raxor graphics, 2" riser, and White Knuckle QC-1 exhaust. Just replaced the drive shaft bearings (both sides), chain, and speedo sensor. I have the stock exhaust to go with it as well as a 4" stuffed seat, Original seat is still on it. Also have stock windshield with small crack to go too. Have pics but no host, will send pics to anyone with some input.

Selling because i just bought and XTX. I don't need it, my wife won't ride it because it's "too fast and jumpy", and I won't let the kids have it. Is $5300 too much. I'm not delivering anything, they will have to come and get it.

kinda what I figured, haven't really looked around to see what they were going for. Maybe I'll just keep it as a back up.

Thanks.

Back