• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

senior pics!

fxnytrortx3

Expert
take a look at some of my senior pics

Attachments

• seniorpic2-1.jpg
    seniorpic2-1.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 106
  • senior pic 1.jpg
    senior pic 1.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 96

Great pics and of your machines and that's a nice shirt too. Do well at school, it'll pay off later on :)

rxrider said:
Great pics and of you machines and a nice shirt too. Do well at school, it'll pay off later on :)
Looks like he's doing well now...........

Mighty - It sure does :)

About that age I rode a Yamaha VMAX540 sled and a Suzuki RM125 dirtbike both which I paid myself. They didn't look anything as cool as fxnytrortx3's stuff tho.

best part bout fxnytrortx3 is he pays for all of his own toys. works at the dealership all summer and nights after school.

Attachments

• DSC00151.JPG
    DSC00151.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 46
yup defanitley true i have had my first snowmobile paid for and my first dirtbike paid for. after that i paid for everything else. my first dirtbike was a pw80 didn't have to pay for that and i got a ttr 125 had to pay for that. then a raptor 350 had to pay for that and now my raptor 700r still paying that off.

snowmobiles i had my 05 rage paid for and then got the trade in money for my fx nytro and thats all paid off

darren

Enjoy it Darren, I had more toys in high school and had a nickname ($100 king) because I always had a $100 bill in my pocket... now AFTER I got my high income job after my engineerng degree and masters degree I cant even come close to that type of fun spending today with bills, house, house remodel, new business, etc

Ahh the days I had a lifted ford 4x4 truck, snowmobile, custom allison race boat, trek 1000 aluminum bike, etc etc. All paid for by working long hours after school and no bills to pay while living at home!

Looks good, have fun this last year, you'll remember for the rest of your life!

o ya i no everybody especially on snowmobile fanatics say how can you afford all that stuff having a full tim job only in the summer and in the evenings after school. i told them multiple times i don't have to pay for housing food and all those other bills that come with a house. but that doesn't really matter cuz those guys are crazy on there, they are so brand loyal.

thanks i will enjoy it

darren

Back