• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Shes ALIVE!!! Finally MPI Turbo...more to come.

number1kyster said:
Did MPI Abandon Superchargers for Turbo's?

No. The demand for turbo's is much higher. The Viper was a great platform to mount the turbo up front. With the turbo mounted up front it really cuts the lag down. There are some fitment issues with putting a supercharger in there, but nothing we can't figure out. We still plan on offering a supercharger for the Viper. But for now we are just trying to keep up with the turbo sales. I'm very happy with the Viper turbo. I think it’s as close to a supercharger response as we can get with a turbo.

Mr. Sled did sound pretty stressed out last weekend trying to get everything ready, so I hope he has a smile on his face the weekend riding.

matt@mpi said:
number1kyster said:

No. The demand for turbo's is much higher. The Viper was a great platform to mount the turbo up front. With the turbo mounted up front it really cuts the lag down. There are some fitment issues with putting a supercharger in there, but nothing we can't figure out. We still plan on offering a supercharger for the Viper. But for now we are just trying to keep up with the turbo sales. I'm very happy with the Viper turbo. I think it’s as close to a supercharger response as we can get with a turbo.

Mr. Sled did sound pretty stressed out last weekend trying to get everything ready, so I hope he has a smile on his face the weekend riding.

Mrsled logged 166 miles on her today and she is running sweet!

What WOT boost / AFR do you see on the MPI kit. Which is beautiful by the way we wanted one bad but logistically it was not in the cards.

MrSled said:
matt@mpi said:
number1kyster said:

Where are you riding? Heading up this sat afternoon.

Matt is correct I don't think the average rider could tell the diff if he rode the turbo vs a S/C there is no lag hit the button and pray you stay on it. 350 miles on mine now and my arms are 3" longer :-o

Matt you should sell these as a male enhancement product :Rockon:

TurboJamie said:
What WOT boost / AFR do you see on the MPI kit. Which is beautiful by the way we wanted one bad but logistically it was not in the cards.

I was seeing 10.8 to low 11s on 5 lbs.... my Koso Bosch sensor out of the box was fruity so I need to get another sensor in today and get some better numbers.

cannondale27 said:
MrSled said:
matt@mpi said:
number1kyster said:

Where are you riding? Heading up this sat afternoon.

We were all over the Kewanaw this last weekend. You cant go wrong up there. Tons of snow.

quote] We were all over the Kewanaw this last weekend. You cant go wrong up there. Tons of snow.[/quote]

Was there a lot of traffic? Do they have a nice ice base and good trails?

Did you get up to see the 60" high walls of snow north of Houghton?

Banks93 said:
quote] We were all over the Kewanaw this last weekend. You cant go wrong up there. Tons of snow.

Was there a lot of traffic? Do they have a nice ice base and good trails?

Did you get up to see the 60" high walls of snow north of Houghton?[/quote]

No traffic on a ride from Hancock to Copper Harbor only passed about 10 to 15 sleds. On ride down to Pat's Yamaha in Greenland same thing. Passed groomers everywhere running 24/7. We played in fields with snow waiste deep and it snowed so hard at times you had to slow down,

Nice. Hope to make it up this year. Should be less traffic and good trails all year with more snow around for everyone to ride.

How was the trip to Copper Harbor? Did you come back along the lake trail?

Where are the pictures?

Nice work Mr Sled. Cant wait to see the Viper in person.

G.B.

Banks93 said:
Nice. Hope to make it up this year. Should be less traffic and good trails all year with more snow around for everyone to ride.

How was the trip to Copper Harbor? Did you come back along the lake trail?

Where are the pictures?

No pics I did not get my camera till I got home. Was too busy pushing the GO button to get out the cell phone. We did the lake trail and the guys went over to Gay and down it was snowing so hard you could not see the lake very much.

Here is a few sneak peaks :Rockon:

Attachments

• IMG_6401.JPG
    IMG_6401.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_6402.JPG
    IMG_6402.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 85
Nice pictures. Heard they were having issues with trees falling because too much snow. Those trails look awesome for before christmas riding.

I am sure loving this sled boosted... :Rockon: Here are a few more pics of her in tear down mode. I will try and get some more pics and instructions in the Tech area for others to view as well as some early reviews on this product. For now all I can say is the customer service is #1 and the sled pulls like a freight train.

And then there is pic of my dog... wondering why I took a perfectly good sled out of the create and rip it all apart... and there was a time where I looked at him and said... right... what is wrong with me?? But I could not be happier with the final result.

Attachments

• IMG_6345.JPG
    IMG_6345.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_6359.JPG
    IMG_6359.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_6369.JPG
    IMG_6369.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_6372.JPG
    IMG_6372.JPG