• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Shock rebuilds

Nytro-glycerin

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 Nytro XTX Black edition
Looking for somewhere I can get my shocks rebuilt in Ontario! Preferably near northern Ontario. Names of places would be great! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only place I know is Peak Velocity in Claremont....you could ship them to Dean, his prices are good and his work is excellent

X2 on shocktec,
He's in southern Ontario so you would have to ship your shocks...
Revalved my apex ohlins shock and did a great job, nailed it perfect for what I told him on riding style and my weight...

protec powersports here in sudbury is good for a shock refresh. have not got him to do a custom valve yet for me.

I 3rd SHOCKTEC......I had my oem Nytro shocks revalved by him and he did a great job.
Knowledgeable and competent shock guy with lots of experience.

And CDN and right here in ON.

A no brainer.

Beware... he is a small shop without a fancy full featured website and can be hard to get on the phone and slow with emails....but this is because he focus on the shop itself and keeping his overhead low....trustworthy service and good pricing for competent work.

Back