• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Skinz front end with Star relocate kit

star and skins

I have the star relocation kit installed with 42" skins a arms and the sled handles great. I also have extended with 136 extentions using a 144 x 1 3/4" backcountry track. also just installed elka stage 5 front shocks and ohlins PRX36 rears. Ihave front limiter strap all the way lose. sled handles flat exept when I get on it with my 180 turbo kit. I also noticed that the small bumps seem to disappear with the relocation kit. If you have seen the cross country kit that Yamaha gave to there racing teams it had a relocated 128" suspesion and the front was at least 3" forward. I don't understand why Yamaha didn't come out with this setup in the newer Nytros. People would have either bought new sleds or they would have upgraded to this setup. Yamaha must have figured that the Nytro already had a bad rap and they didn't want to invest in retooling.

Back