• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SLP exhaust can

Cc440

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 viper LTX se
Anyone have any info? Saw it in AmSnow but can't find any more info.

I threw this out a couple weeks ago without a hit but I thought I would try again after hay days. Anyone see one of these exhaust cans or actually have one?
I got a little info from slp. Meets noise requirements ceramic coated and is baffled. Looks like a fairly nice piece for $350. Looking for some real world feedback on build quality, etc.

Last edited:
Interested to see any feedback. I'm thinking this or MBRP, I'm sure the others are very nice but get pretty pricy. Also want to keep the noise trail legal.

I threw this out a couple weeks ago without a hit but I thought I would try again after hay days. Anyone see one of these exhaust cans or actually have one?
I got a little info from slp. Meets noise requirements ceramic coated and is baffled. Looks like a fairly nice piece for $350. Looking for some real world feedback on build quality, etc.

Their build quality is typically very good.... I just checked, distributors (Like Marshall Distributing) have them in stock right now, ready to ship.

Logged 7000 miles on a full exhaust/power commander system from SLP on my 12 F8. Good people and products. Not very loud either

Thanks for the input. I think I am going to wait for the big east sport show and see if I can get more info. Seems like a good piece but want to make sure it isn't going to be obnoxious.

more of these exhaust companys need youtube videos displaying the sound from on it, fly by, idle and revving it would be such a easier sell...love that mbrp has clips but no stainless no money from me...im in the rust belt needs to be stainless or aluminum for me

From SLP catalog:

Attachments

• 20140925_195042.jpg
    20140925_195042.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 520
  • 20140925_195104.jpg
    20140925_195104.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 528
I am thinking this is a winner. The cost to quality ratio seems good enough for me to give it a try. Website now lists the can at $299!

I was thinking MBRP can initially but after researching I am on the fence... didn't realize there were as many options. My main factors are price and trail legal. Packing isn't desirable and all ceramic or SS is a major plus. I've been extremely happy with SLPs quality and service in the past, so I'm leaning toward their can. Where do you see 299? Their website says 349.

Would love input from someone who bought one and fired it up.

sorry. I got my websites mixed up. Straightline performance also has one ceramic coated. It is $349. Still a good price IMO.

Last edited:
more of these exhaust companys need youtube videos displaying the sound from on it, fly by, idle and revving it would be such a easier sell...love that mbrp has clips but no stainless no money from me...im in the rust belt needs to be stainless or aluminum for me
X2, I would order one right now if I could at least here it on my phone first. Not that the sound quality of an iPhone will so it justice but at least you can get an idea from it.

So I finally broke down and ordered the SLP exhaust can. Price was right. Will update when I get it on.

Back