• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SLP exhaust can

I had the slp can on my rush and really liked it,I emailed slp and asked them about horsepower increase and they told me 3hp and I think 6lbs lighter,ive also used a lot of pipe sets from them too always high quality,let me know how it sounds please ;)!

If I am smart enough to do it I will take a video of stock muffler and then one with the SLP so you get the idea of the sound.

I got the new SLP can in this morning. Looks pretty good and fits in there nice. Sound is good too. A little louder and deeper than stock but not obnoxious at all. So far I am impressed. A little quicker on throttle too. At least in the garage with the back end In the air.

Stock:

image.jpg

@Cc440 Why don't you upload the video to youtube and share the link to it?

@Cc440 I've been on the fence about which can for a few months. Just after my post about you trying youtube, I decided to go with SLP... winter is close! lol Love what their triple pipes did for my old viper, as well as other products and dealings with them. I'm a techy so uploading videos is no problem here. Should have the can by the weekend. I will post vid's asap... stock vs SLP.

Back