• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Slydog trail ski ?

06dukeGT

Extreme
Have these on my 06 apex gt. Wondering what carbide others use with that ski? Track is not studded! Current carbides are 6" not sure brand. They have 4 wear pads on them..3 in front 1 back. Anybody know?

06dukeGT said:
Have these on my 06 apex gt. Wondering what carbide others use with that ski? Track is not studded! Current carbides are 6" not sure brand. They have 4 wear pads on them..3 in front 1 back. Anybody know?
Just go buy new skies like some people would do.

Bergstrom 6" or 8" triplepoint carbides work great on the Slydog Trail skis with the Apex.

I'd go 8" if you're not studded.

icebreaker said:
06dukeGT said:
Just go buy new skies like some people would do.[/quo

Guess i anit made of money!! Maybe I should look at job at local factory/distribition!!!! Or just ride harder!! :die :Rockon: :Rockon:

I have the Slydog ski's on both my sleds. I use the Bergstrom triple points. I'm not going to comment on carbide length. If you use the Bergstrom triple points
with the slydogs you have to use the ski saver that Scott sends with them otherwise the host bar is too long for the factory impression. I don't care for the ski savers
with these skis so I just cut the end of bar to fit. FYI.

I run 6" Shaper bars on my Slydog powder hounds. They turn great. But next year adding the Half Pipe mod to the front of the carbides. to stop the darting in certain conditions.

Back