• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sno Stuff Rumble Pack

GetHighRacewear

Extreme
Website
www.gethighracewear.com
I just ordered a Rumble Pack for my Nytro today and will have it on Friday. I searched on here, and on You-Tube but really couldn't find much info about it. I really wanted the Ultra-Q, but Parts Unlimited is out of stock, so I got the Rumble Pack. I just hope its not too loud, or it will be for sale in the TY Classifieds. If anyone has one, let me know how you like it.

Thanks, Gary

The rumble pack is obnoxious loud on every sled I have every heard (2-strokes). I am sure the one they built for the Nytro will be no different.

Rumble pack/MBRP = LOUD.

i have to agree with sledsearcher....every rumble pack ive heard has been rather loud. you never know though. it might not be bad on your nytro....if you dont like it im sure you could ebay it. FYI......i have the ultra Q and it is pretty loud...it is certainly not "trail friendly", but it is a good quality pipe

sled-freak said:
i have to agree with sledsearcher....every rumble pack ive heard has been rather loud. you never know though. it might not be bad on your nytro....if you dont like it im sure you could ebay it. FYI......i have the ultra Q and it is pretty loud...it is certainly not "trail friendly", but it is a good quality pipe

Ditto

Have a friend who put it on his F8 a couple of weeks ago it was loud, and he lost performance, we were coming out of the trees and he was already 4-5 lengths infront of me(head start) and i passed him in 1000ft, if your looking for a nice sounding silencer i like the sound of the aaen exhaust, but i like my excell for a full system.

gethigh, definetely let us know....id be interested to hear how it sounds....can u post a sound or video clip? also, one other thing to consider.....it will get louder over time, as did my ultra Q

Not too impressed with the first look. Basically they took a "Cherry Bomb" brand muffler and welded some mounting tabs to it, and then they re-welded some inlets on it. I don't know how to make a sound clip. The video clip dosen't do the sound that much justice. I like the sound at idle and as far as I can tell it sounds okay to me, not too loud, but its hard to tell just blipping the throttle until the clutch engages. Once I get it out on the trail I will get a better idea of how it sounds and how loud it is. I am going to Old Forge for a few days, so I will check back next week and let you guys know what I think. I could't figure how to post a video, so I have a link to YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zruogdccWIs

Attachments

• IMG00144.jpg
    IMG00144.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG00145.jpg
    IMG00145.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 64
I think retail is a little over $300, but I got it for less than that. Not worth it in my opinion. Looks to be a $50 automotive muffler, with some brackets welded on it. But what do I know? Don't really have anything to compare it to. I would like to check out an Ultra-Q.

my setup

I have an all stainless setup I'll sell you. Its a 5" stainless muffler, all stainless hardware, and is direct bolt on (no cutting or drilling). This setup drops about 5-6 lbs. I'm not really sure if you gain any horsepower (but its possible).
I wanna try and do a dual tip muffler design next with the tips pointed up and see how that looks/sounds.

Attachments

• DSCN1202.JPG
    DSCN1202.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 75

Back